Fully loaded all power luxury with just the right amount of custom chrome and accessories but 'not overdone'. This is my 2005 Chrysler 300C Hemi 5.7 and it has always been parked inside my garage and driven little. My enthusiasm with this car leaves me with a broken heart having to part with it. I hope someone else will truly enjoy owning it as much as I did. Synthetic Mobil 1 oil always used. The color is cool vanilla. A rare find considering the low 38,000 mileage. The body has no dents or dings and the clear coat shines vibrant as a new vehicle of its same caliber. Headlights, tail lights & fog light lenses all crystal clear. The interior is immaculate. All tires are excellent. If you always wanted a Chrysler 300C with the powerful 5.7 Hemi V8 engine this is one styled perfectly; not kiddish at all. Contact me through this post and lets set up a time for you to see and test drive without regret.
Custom Chrome Plus Additional Accessories added to this car:
* Styled chrome luxury grill, chrome door handles, outer mirrors and chrome stripped both front and rear bumpers
* stylish chrome rain guards on all windows (allows windows securely cracked open in hot weather)
* chromed pillar post trim separates with style front and rear doors
* One of a kind chromed 'LED' stylish tail lights.
* Sylvania high intensity white lighting installed in front head lights provide excellent night driving vision
* one of a kind clear chromed side marker lamps on each side of the front bumper
* custom low key rear spoiler gives just the right stylish look on the back end.
* Windows all tinted
More pictures available upon request. Waiting for an owner to drive and actually use it.